Celebrate your next birthday party with us!
Party PackDeposit $20 per lane
- 2 hours of bowling for up to 6 people per lane
- Shoe rental
- Bumpers in the gutters (10 years or younger)
- Pitcher of soda
- Additional Lanes: $60/each
Add-OnsParty Pack Add Ons
- Add a 1 Topping Pizza for $12.00
- Add a Specialty Pizza for $18.00
- Add 6 Hot Dogs & Chips for $15.00
Things to keep in mind!
- Cake/Ice Cream and Gfits must be done within the 2 hour party time.
- Deposits must be paid in advance to guarantee reservation.
- All deposits are non-refundable
- Prices include tax.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Checks from current League Members only. Credit and debit cards are accepted.
- Sorry, we do not allow outside food or drink, with the exception of cake and ice cream.
- We do not guarantee any particular lane.
Thank you for booking your party with Canon City Lanes
At Canon City Lanes we strive to make your party as enjoyable as possible. We are providing you with this set
of rules so that we can better serve you.
- Bowling is on a timer. Your lane will start at the scheduled “Party” time and will automatically turn off at the
end of 2 hours. You have 2 hours of bowling/party time. Cake, Ice Cream and Gifts must be done within the 2
hours. We will make every attempt to have your lanes available 15 minutes before your scheduled time for early arrivals and decorating. Please be aware of your end time and be prepared to vacate the area at that time, there may be another party waiting for the lanes you are on.
- Please be aware of your designated area, the tables directly in front of the lane or lanes you reserved are for
- You may come in to decorate before the party – we will attempt to have your lanes available 15 min early
however, please be aware that ‘your’ lanes may be occupied up to your start time.
You are welcome to use tablecloths, balloons, Streamers, etc.
If decorating, please, remove all decorations before you leave
Please absolutely no confetti or ‘party Noise makers’ (horns & such) they can be a serious distraction
to other bowlers.
- You may bring in your own cake and ice cream. NO OTHER OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK IS ALLOWED
Please remember to bring plates, forks/spoons etc. We will not be furnishing any of these.
Basic Bowling Rules
- PLEASE DO NOT CROSS THE FOUL LINE for any reason. If there is a ball in the gutter or the bumper fell
down please notify a staff member and we will help you.
- PLEASE do not throw more then one ball down the lane at a time.
Please do not throw a ball down the lane if it is being serviced.
If your ball does not come back,
- PLEASE Notify a staff member to retrieve it.
- PLEASE do not throw a ball if the rake is down (fence in front of the pins)
Lane courtesy: When a bowler is on an adjacent lane approach wait until they have thrown their ball before
- PLEASE do not go outside with your rented bowling shoes on for any reason.
(For smokers we provide an enclosed patio where they can wear bowling shoes)
If your shoes get water or any other type of liquid on them please notify a staff member and we will get you a different pair before you go back out onto the lanes.